Thank you for attending the “From Science to Infographic” workshop! I learned a lot from you, and I hope you learned a thing or two.
Don’t stop now! Finish your infographic!
As you know, practice makes perfect and great things take time. The infographic I made for this workshop (timelapse below) may seem short because it’s a
It will probably take you longer to get your infographic exactly how you want it, and that’s okay! We all get better with time.
You made great progress in starting your infographic at the workshop. I want you to finish it. Below, you’ll find all the information we went over. Once you’re done, please share it with me! You can email it to me at email@example.com, or you can put it up on social media and tag me (Twitter: @GaiusDiviFilius, Instagram: @ProcessofInQUEERy).
If you don’t feel you can finish your infographic right now, I offer the following services to help you out:
- 1-on-1 and small group tutoring
- Editing services for the text of your infographic
- Infographic services (I’ll make it for you!)
- More workshops!
Click the handouts you want below:
- Design Principles
- Infographic Plan of Awesomeness
- Adobe Illustrator Tips <- there is a typo on the curved pen tool slide. To make a straight edge/hard turn (instead of a curve), use Alt/Option+Click
One question I didn’t get to answer at the workshop:
How to save TIFF files:
File > Export > Export as… then change “Save as type” to TIFF
And, here is the video from Day 2 of the workshop or view directly on YouTube at https://youtu.be/ySAAMH24ZVo.